AccessOne Software Refund and Billing Policies
Use of any or all of AccessOne Software™ and related products and services constitutes your acceptance of and agreement to comply with AccessOne Software™ Billing and Refund Policy.
- All accounts are set up on a prepaid basis. Payment must be received by AccessOne Software™ before any billable product or service is provided/activated. In the event of a trial period, payment information must be on file before your account is created. You are required to keep a valid credit/debit card on file to charge for recurring monthly subscription and overage fees. All recurring subscriptions are automatically invoiced and charged to the credit/debit card on file.
- Subscription billing is based on the availability of products and services within the parameters defined by their packages. Certain fees may be usage-based (such as Per Minute Phone, SMS and AccessOne Software™ DataPaks, Twilio™, IBM™ or Amazon™ Language Processing and Artificial Intelligence services, storage, transcription, Text-To-Speech, Speech-To-Text, Digital Footprint Technology).
- Payment receipts are provided electronically with each purchase, and may also be provided upon customer request.
- Credit/Debit Card Billing: All credit/debit cards are automatically charged on the customer’s specific billing cycle date.
- Payment failure: In the event a credit/debit card fails to charge successfully, access to the product will immediately cease.
- Deactivation: AccessOne Software™ reserves the right to remove customer application data from its servers after nonpayment.
- Collections Fee: In the event an account is submitted to a third-party collections service, a $30.00 processing fee may be assessed to the existing account balance. This fee is in addition to any other fees previously assessed on the account.
- Chargebacks: If a customer initiates a chargeback, AccessOne Software™ may assess a $50.00 processing fee for each individual chargeback.
- Interest: Any charges not paid when due are subject to interest at a rate equal to the lesser of: (i) one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month; or (ii) the maximum interest rate allowed by applicable law.
AccessOne Software™ accepts payments from most major credit cards, and in some cases, PayPal and Bank Transfer.
Invoices are generated and payments are collected at the beginning of each billing period. Customer billing periods typically begin on the day of the month in which the customer purchased the AccessOne Software™ subscription. Customers must request to cancel their subscriptions at least 10 days prior to their next billing date in order to avoid being charged on the billing date. AccessOne Software™ will not prorate any portion of unused subscription services. All subscription fees are nonrefundable except as described below.
Overage Billing (AccessOne Software™)
AccessOne Software™ has established monthly usage allotments and additional usage fees for certain features of the AccessOne Software™, based on factors including usage, demands, and third party charges. Note that any AccessOne Software™ refund policies that exist DO NOT APPLY to usage fees.
These fees are indicated on the AccessOne Software™ (https://accessonesoftware.com) website. The fees and limitations will be updated from time to time. Your continued use of AccessOne Software™ Software is your agreement to the current rates. AccessOne Software™ strives to keep the fees fair for all who require additional usage, and will be billed upon acceptance of any additional usage above those listed by AccessOne Software™.
If you go over your allocated amount for any of the listed AccessOne Software™ services, the overage fee will be added to your next monthly bill. Your account will continue working without any change provided overages are paid when due.
Package Upgrade/Downgrade (AccessOne Software™ )
AccessOne Software™ subscriptions are purchased on a monthly basis. If you wish to upgrade or downgrade your package, the new usage allotments will go into effect the following month.
Upgrades may be triggered by request, in the AccessOne Software™ Client area, and they will go into effect the following month. Downgrades require communication with AccessOne Software™ Client’s Area, to ensure assets are reduced below package requirements. They will also go into effect the following month.
AccessOne Software™ refund policies vary depending on the product or service as follows:
- AccessOne Software™ offers a full refund on a charge provided the request is made before acceptance of the AccessOne Software™ “Initial Build”. An AccessOne Software™ Initial Build is established after payment is made to AccessOne Software™, and the initial build is provided to you for acceptance. You agree that Acceptance of the Initial Build is automatically confirmed within 72 hours of your receiving notification of your AccessOne Software™ Initial Build.
- In the event of a multi-installment payment for a AccessOne Software™ subscription, a refund is only possible on the most recent payment (e.g. if a refund request is made within 30 days of the third payment of a three-payment package, the first and second payments will not be refunded).
- For AccessOne Software™ monthly purchases, refunds are only given on the first month of a subscription, and only if the refund request is made within 3 days of acceptance of a AccessOne Software™ Initial Build notification. Refunds are not given on overage charges.
Creating a Cancellation request: A request to cancel a AccessOne Software™ service must be initiated at least 10 days prior to the next invoice date. Any request to cancel a AccessOne Software™ service must be made via the AccessOne Software™ Client’s area, or by emailing Support@AccessOneSoftware.com at least 10 days prior to the next invoice date.
Customers are encouraged to keep records of all communications regarding cancellation.
Simply canceling the credit/debit card associated with a AccessOne Software™ account does not cancel the account. AccessOne Software™ will continue to treat this as an open account and the billing cycle will continue, resulting in a past due account that may be turned over to a third party collection service. It is imperative that you communication with AccessOne Software™ if you wish to initiate cancellation of your AccessOne Software™ account.
Cancellation of an account does not dismiss outstanding invoices or nullify previously agreed charges. At the time of cancellation, any outstanding balance must be settled. All cancelled accounts with an outstanding balance may be turned over to a third-party collection service.
Each AccessOne Software™ customer agrees to provide AccessOne Software™ 30 days to attempt settlement of any billing dispute before disputing with any third-party credit/debit card company or bank.
Should AccessOne Software™ receive a chargeback from a third-party credit/debit card company or bank on the customer’s behalf before AccessOne Software™ has been given an opportunity to resolve the issue, AccessOne Software™ has the right to charge the customer for its time spent in resolving such disputes and any associated fees incurred by AccessOne Software™, in addition to the $50 chargeback fee mentioned above.
Regardless of the outcome of the chargeback, AccessOne Software™ retains the right to collect on any Services or fees that are due. AccessOne Software™ may submit any disputed amounts to a collection agency. Once a chargeback has been received, AccessOne Software™ has the right to suspend the account until the matter is resolved.